Chaska, MN 55318
At MedSource Labs, we are committed to improving patient outcomes, providing our customers high-quality products at cost-effective prices. We are a manufacturer of medical products that are sold throughout the world. We are seeking an Executive Assistant/Office Manager for MedSource Labs to support the CEO and Executive Team and manage office related matters. The Executive Assistant will manage business related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing reports, memos and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma/ Associate Degree preferred.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
MedSource Labs is a leading medical product developer and supplier specializing in high-quality products and innovative medical product development. By delivering top-quality products and solutions at cost-effective prices, MedSource Labs has been helping improve patient outcomes since 2002. The privately held company, headquartered in Chaska, Minnesota, serves health care professionals including emergency medical providers, hospitals and surgical centers, veterinarian and dental providers, and government agencies.