Chanhassen, MN 55317
At MedSource Labs, we are committed to improving patient outcomes, providing our customers high-quality products at cost-effective prices. We are a manufacturer of medical products that are sold throughout the world. We are seeking a Business Data Analyst to support the company’s
Information Systems. This individual will be responsible for centralized reporting of performance metrics across all workflows, build dashboards and publish daily/weekly/monthly reports to internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for maintaining key software applications.
• Provide technical assistance regarding standardized reporting procedures to ensure efficiency and continuity.
• Create specific and detailed reports gathered from program data as needed for internal stakeholders.
• Review recommend and revise forms and procedures, as appropriate utilized in the management information system.
• Analyze directives related to reporting and implemented improvements or changes as appropriate.
• Work directly with Third Party IT Support Provider.
• Education: BS/BA Degree or Equivalent preferred.
• Experience: 2-4+ years of related experience preferred.
• ERP Software experience, preferably in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
• SQL query and/or other programming skills specific to reporting, data acquisition, analysis and presentation.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, Strong technical skills, Attention to detail, Teamworking skills, Organization and time management, Interpersonal and communication skills.
MedSource Labs is a leading medical product developer and supplier specializing in high-quality products and innovative medical product development. By delivering top-quality products and solutions at cost-effective prices, MedSource Labs has been helping improve patient outcomes since 2002. The privately held company, headquartered in Chanhassen, Minnesota, serves health care professionals including emergency medical providers, hospitals and surgical centers, veterinarian and dental providers, and government agencies.