Chaska, MN 55318
At MedSource Labs, we are committed to improving patient outcomes, providing our customers high-quality products at cost-effective prices. We are a manufacturer of medical products that are sold throughout the world. We are seeking a Sales Manager to accelerate the growth of sales at MedSource Labs. Primary duties include developing key growth sales strategies, collaborating with the executive leadership team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Sales Department and lead a team of Sales Representatives.
- Motivate and energize the staff to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients.
- Create and advertise weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals and keep executive Team apprised of the progress.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors’ changes.
- Implement a sales training program to educate new hires as company grows.
- Build and maintain cooperative and positive working relationships with customers and staff.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Competent with Salesforce.com.
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, particularly the marketing team and foster a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales/management
- Experience working with cross-functional leadership
- Experience managing a team across multiple regions
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Background in Medical Manufacturing
MedSource Labs is a leading medical product developer and supplier specializing in high-quality products and innovative medical product development. By delivering top-quality products and solutions at cost-effective prices, MedSource Labs has been helping improve patient outcomes since 2002. The privately held company, headquartered in Chaska, Minnesota, serves health care professionals including emergency medical providers, hospitals and surgical centers, veterinarian and dental providers, and government agencies.