With new offset pins you can now use loop end or clip in straps!
The board allows for easy maneuvering with significant reduction of spinal disturbance to the patient. New and improved runners will keep the board raised for easy access lift. The board has larger handholds designed to accommodate gloved hands.
Molded-in speed clip pins maximize strapping options. This lightweight one piece molded board is comprised of a combination of tough, space age materials resulting in a hygienically clean surface with no seams, cracks, or crevices.
- Runners keep the board raised for easy access lift
- Larger handholds designed to accommodate gloved hands
- Molded-in speed clip pins maximize strapping options
- Lightweight one-piece molded board
- 100% X-ray translucent feature gives users an extra clear view of the spinal area
- Compatible with most head immobilizers
- Easy to clean
It’s 100% x-ray translucent feature gives an extra clear view of the spinal areas.
Floats for water rescue. compatible with most head immobilizers. Easy to clean. Impact resistant to blood, oils, acids and other chemical contaminants.
|MS-93000||Deluxe Backboard, Green|