Our NeuSafe™ Needleless Male Luer PRN Connector is a truly neutral needle free connector. The NeuSafe™ Connector helps guard against bacterial infections through neutral displacement. The clear design of the connector helps the caregiver to visualize connector flushing and reduce the risk of bloodstream infections.
The PRN is made from Medical Grade Polycarbonate, DEHP / Latex free and is Non-Pyrogenic.
• Priming Volume (ml) = <0.1
• Flow Rate (Gravity) = 6.0 l/hr
• Functional Actuations = 1000
• High Pressure Rated = 330 psi
• Materials = polycarbonate
• Luer Compatibility = Yes
• Materials Compatibility: MRI, Blood, Alcohol, Lipids, Chlorhexadine, Chemotherapy
• Sterilization = Gamma, E-beam and EtO
|MS-83379||NeuSafe PRN, EA, 100 EA/CS|