This Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is intended as a screening tool to measure forehead temperature of infants and adults without contacting the human body. It can be used by consumers in household environments and doctors and nurses in a clinic setting.
This is a FDA 510k cleared device.
- Measurement Time: ≤ 1 second
- Measurement Distance: 1.2″ – 2″
- Body Temperature Range: 89.6 °F – 109.4 °F
- Ambient Temperature: 50 °F – 104 °F
- Accuracy: ± 0.6 °F
- Automatic Power-Off: < 30 seconds
- Batteries: 2 x AA
- Product Longevity: 100,000 uses
- Product Weight: 3.8 ounces (without batteries)
- Product Size: L 6.1″ x W 3.6″ x H 1.5″