Our ProSite™ PRN is a Positive Displacement adapter. The PRN is made from Medical Grade PVC, DEHP / Latex free and is Non-Pyrogenic.
• Priming Volume (mL) = 0.4 (max)
• Positive Displacement (mL) = .4 (max) • Residual Volume (mL) = 0.35
• Flow Rate = 6.0 L per Hour.
• Negative Pressure Aspiration = No ingress of air up to 83 in -H20 of vacuum.
• Maximum System Pressure = No leakage up to 45 psi.
• Positive Pressure Flow at Disconnect = 0 mm to .030 mm
• Residual Volume Flushability through Access Port = 5 mL (max)
• Materials = Commonly used medical grade plastics compatible with sterilization processes; ISO 10993 certified.
Sterile, Individually Packaged
|MS-83011||Pro-Site PRN EA, 100EA/CS|