This Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is intended to measure forehead temperature of infants and adults without contacting the human body. It can be used by consumers in household environments and doctors and nurses in a clinic setting.
This is a FDA 510k cleared device.
- Measurement Time: ≤ 2 seconds
- Measurement Distance: 0.4″ – 2.0″
- Body Temperature Range: 95.0 °F – 107.6 °F
- Ambient Temperature: 59 °F – 95 °F
- Accuracy: ± 0.4 °F
- Automatic Power-Off: < 18 seconds
- Batteries: 2 x AA
- Product Longevity: 3 years
- Product Weight: 3 ounces (without batteries)
- Product Size: L 5.43″ x W 3.74″ x H 1.47″